Thursday, February 26, 2009

A sign is indeed needed now

I've just done with my TOEFL registration.

SIGH.

Had a handful of thoughts recently. Mainly about my studies. Not the current one. Basically I just got to live with what I'm capable of at the moment. Before the classes started in the beginning of the semester, there seemed to be a future ahead. Not those bright ones but at least there is a future. Now, things get a little bit off my hands. A "W" might even appeared in my transcript. But will promise myself to work hard because mid term is coming soon. Timetable for finals is out as well. First day of exam would be 13th April.

Dad has been asking me about my university and when do I want to start. January or August? I don't know yet. Michigan Tech or Oklahoma Norman? I don't know as well. But one thing for sure, I've got to make up my mind before next semester starts. Michigan Tech is a good university for Engineering studies. But I've been thinking, "What if I can't cope with the high expectation of a good university which might make myself have a change of major? But major in what then?"

I don't know. Give me a sign. At least I saw "OU" somewhere unexpectedly. And I do really feel like going to Oklahoma for no reason. LOL. I don't really like cold places such as Michigan.

1 comment:

  1. aiyo...don so stress la...at least u've decided ur major d...better than me d..haha...gah yao la!

    ReplyDelete