Monday, December 28, 2009

KLIA

It could be the happiest place: to welcome your friends and families back home. Or, it could be the saddest place: to send your friends and families off. That's KLIA, the place where you will definitely chill at Mc Donald's moments before someone leaves. I thought it would be just another "bye bye friend" kinda thing. But it's not. I actually felt a little sad about the departure of a friend. And thinking about what would happen in the next few days/weeks make it worst.

Kahwei is one of my closest mates. He'll be the first one in our Birdism gang to leave. He's been working closely with all my films. All the efforts and the petrol money that he has put into. Thank you, kahwei.

Greg leaves with Kahwei as well. Even though I do not really know him, but damn, he's a bloody womanizer. You will scream like Michael Jackson IF you see how many fans he got.

Receiving calls from everyone. College mates, high school friends, primary school friends, kindergarten friends, and fans.

2 of Greg's fans. Poor Kahwei. I should stand by you. I mean, we all should stand by you. hahaha.

Going to airports for farewell is not good for your health. Eventually you will feel sad, more sad, and very sad. I couldn't take this anymore so Kayee, I'm very sorry I won't be sending you off.

Take care my friends. Hope to see you guys soon. Maybe in the next few months, or next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment