Monday, December 7, 2009

30,29,28...


"It's the final countdown...... dudududu dududududu(background music!!).......the final countdown.."

Have you get your stuff ready? Luggage, winter clothing, tons of shampoos like how Kayee did, gadgets to entertain you during that oh-so-forever flight, cooking recipe from mother, and a mind to prepare yourself for big things ahead of you?

I have not.

I'm so busy these days. Mother asked, "I don't understand why are you so busy. Can you help to clean up the house and get all your stuffs ready before you go out?"

Sorry mother. I have friends to catch up. I have already clean my room. Well, almost. And I will get my stuff ready these few days after I have confirm the baggage information.

I was out for everyday since 1st Dec. It's so tiring. I do not have time for games anymore. Needless to say about watching movies. I am a busy man.

1st Dec:


Came up with the idea to go to Zoo Negara. The first respond/reply from everyone was, "zoo?" yeah babys! it's zoo. You think Malaysia is a very big place for you to go is it? Somebody said don't go to pulau pulau because there could be Tsunami. An overseas trip would be too costly. Why not we spend some time to see monkey then?

brother u have some big thang hanging there. too big for you. serious.

For those that missed it, nothing much. Have you smelled monkey?


2nd Dec:


Went to a dinner at Christin's house. Celebrated Angeline's birthday as well. We all cooked. Nothing special happened.


- I took almost a minute to figure out how to open a can of mushrooms.
- I cooked for the first time in my life. Spaghetti sauce. Not carbonara, it's bolognese.
- Watched Zombieland and Hostel for the second time in my life.
- Tasted Christin home-baked muffins as well as Jon's mother's home baked crumble pie.
- Laughed so hard until my nuts almost dropped. I checked. It's still there.


3rd Dec:

For those that say I never drive. Well, I drive once in a while. Or maybe only to pick up my girlf. hahaha. We went to watched Twilight and have some time together fooling around. Twilight was good, according to her. But was cheesy and a little dumb at the same time. The movie is slow at the beginning and all of a sudden it goes fast pace at the end for the sake of ending the movie. The script is not working out. Bella comes out with some dumb dialogues like :


- "You're sort of beautiful" (to Jacob)
- "Wow you're buff, what are you, like 16?" (to Jacob, again)

Cheesy dialogues would be something like "I'd never hurt you like he does" or "It's my birthday, can I ask for something? Kiss me." or "Leaving you is the hardest thing that I've done in 100 years."

I watched Twilight not because of Edward or Jacob. It's for Ashley Greene. HAHAHA. She's hot.


Overall: A little bad as the Malaysian censorship is too harsh. They cut some very important kissing scenes. Not that I'm desperate but what's a love story without kiss? They are making something like teh ais tak mau ais. or worse. teh ais tak mau ais, tak mau teh juga.

4th Dec:
Went back to Seremban for a while to get things done and settle. Visited cousins. and Jane Jane. Got home and rested before heading to cell. Christmas is coming. Christmas party on 18th. I'm gonna start inviting people. It's gonna be cool! I'll bring potato salad. I make one. Serious.

5th Dec:

Ivan is one of those who excels in designing as well as photography. I never doubt his ability. He taught me lots of stuff and since I'm interested in photography, he brought me to Holiday Villa for some exploration.



We took some great shots. Spend few hours before getting our asses seated in Bliss for some drinks. Overall I'm satisfied with some of my shots. But sadly there's only wide angel converter for LX3. I need some lens for good macro and bokeh! Craving for a DSLR. Gonna start working in OU and get myself one!

I consider this the best shot in my life. Still got hope in photography. lol.

Cleaned up my messy room. Packed everything except for shirts. Hong Kong I'm coming!



6th Dec:
PC fair. Went to get an external hardisk. 3 friends of mine recommended Seagate and so I got it. RM220. Limited edition gold casing with a pouch. Thanks James. Saw Boon with lots of gadgets. Maybe he's buying christmas present for all of us. Saw Peiwen working there as well.


Went to Chili's for dinner. The place is forever packed with people. We had to write our names down and waited for 30 mins before we were seated. The food there is great. It's damn good. As in freaking good. Got home late night. Garrick, Ben and I were in KLCC for 8 hours. RM16.50 for parking. chun.

7th Dec:


Met up with some old friends. 4 of us decided to catch up after 5 years of not seeing one another. Still feels comfortable and we had a never ending conversation. Onn was late. I was the earliest as usual. Got at Starbucks by 950 and had breakfast. Stephanie and Cindi arrived later on at 1040 and they shopped, while I waited.

Onn (candid shot!)

Cindi and Stephanie

Had Kim Gary for lunch then we talked bout all kinds of shits before going for some crazy photoshoot. Onn's Canon EOS500D is impressive. I find it easy to use. Might get one of the Canons. I think I've improved a little in photography. Cos I took Christin's advice nicely. Not to leave so much space for a photo. How I wished all the classes were as interesting as photography. So that I could actually listen and absorb. Lol.

These 2 girls should stop growing taller cos they're making me kinda uncomfortable.

Onn, forever so funny. lol.

Cindi, know her since I was 8? lol.

Stephanie, one of the close friends in high school.


I will not be free from tomorrow onwards. If you need proofs or reasons here you go:

8th Stella birthday
10-12th APYAC Conference
14-16th Back to Sabah
18th Christmas Party
20th Genting trip
25th Christmas

28-30th Start to send people off...

27,26,25,24..... and counting.

*uses 3 hours to complete this post as I look for perfection in it*

No comments:

Post a Comment