Saturday, January 10, 2009

World Conflict

What on earth is happening to the world right now? In case they haven't notice yet, it's the 21st century and we're suppose to expect some network-centric warfare instead of these killing/slashing/shooting/bombing all over the countries. And why is it so that it always involves the Jews and the Muslims? And the Americans.

WWII where the Nazis killed the Jews. Now what? Jews kill the Palestine Hamas and vice versa? At first there was the Mumbai Terrorist Attack during the holiday season.

Captured alive. He must be having hard times in the interrogation room.

Now, there's the Battle of Gaza which has lasted for around 2 weeks?


I really hope that I can help. To show that I actually care, and that of I'm concern with what really happens to the world out there. But, what can we do besides chanting "Stop War. Peace."? I don't know. Better for me to pursue a career in Environmental Engineering and help to save the world, preserve the world, make a healthy living life, invent machines and stuff. Don't you think it'd much more better if the world is greener rather than bloody red?

I'm in such a trouble that I'm stuck in between University of Oklahoma Norman and Michigan Technological University. Oh my.


A warmer environement

or
A colder environment

No comments:

Post a Comment