Thursday, January 15, 2009

Un-相信-able

Tomorrow will be the long awaited Orientation Night. Still remembered when I was asked to participate in one of the performances. "Thriller" dance. That was still way back in December 2008. Fangkai and i were the 100% full attendance dancers. Even though there was only the two of us and Justin (The Head), we still practiced.

After Orientation Night, I've got to go for the Chinese Culture Society event on next Tuesday. How can I reject when the others asked me to help right? I mean, go for a fashion show. I don't even know how to walk a proper catwalk. Luckily I got the chance to learn it. Not perfect yet. Never will. Cos I'm not a pro, nor a part time, but just a student. A 20 years old college student. hahaha.

Anyway, it feels kind of good. I mean, I've been waiting to learn dancing and modeling. Not desperate ok. Just those thoughts of "what if I can ... " and so on. I even dream of "what if I can be a movie director for just one day." And I manage to get it all done by this year!

College life is really fun for me now. I've been wanting to study and study but what's the difference of being in school life and college life then? Not that it'll pull my CGPA down. I mean, even though getting 7/10 for physics quiz is not a really good result, CGPA 3.35 is still not very good yet, but some of the exposure and experiences might add some memories into your chapter. I don't want my Chapater 3:College life- Study, major in engineering, graduate with 3.6 CGPA. (Nothing else) Chapter 4: Universities life....

If you get what I mean. At least I got to know more people. I'm so tired right now. Got to rest and prepare for tomorrow. I'm not nervous at all. I'm excited! hahaha. First time dancing. First time on stage. First time performing. Uh-oh..


No comments:

Post a Comment